Commando Dad: Basic Training is an indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood. Written by ex-Royal Engineer Commando, teacher, and dad of three, Neil Sinclair, this straightforward guide can teach new dads all the practical skills they need to be an effective and excellent parent.
- New Recruits: Surviving the first 24 hours
- Sleep and other Nocturnal Missions
- Call the Medic: Basic first aid and unit maintenance
- On Maneuvers: Transporting the Troops
- Nutrition: An Army marches on its Stomach
- Morale: Commando Dad's Secret Weapon
The book applies military precision to parenting in terms of being organized, prepared, and planning ahead, all while being the best dad you can be. It offers no-frills guidance and support with clear instruction on how to hold, feed, burp, change, and bathe 'baby troopers'.