The 2019 collection from State Bags helps fuel Save the Children's emergency efforts at the US-Mexico border, seeking to ensure that all children are not only protected, but equipped to learn and grow towards a bright future.
- fully insulated main compartment
- zip mesh pocket for utensils
- clear pocket for notes or nametag
- buckle strap for carrying or attaching to backpack
- 100% polyester with wipeable interior
5.25 x 7 x 3.5"
(fits a variety of snacks for a preschooler or kindergartener, plus a kid's sized water bottle and an apple)